Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Obama Is Confused

Obama says he would impose oil windfall profits tax

RALEIGH, North Carolina (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Barack
Obama said on Monday he would impose a windfall profits tax on U.S. oil
companies as he sought political gain from Americans' pain over high gasoline
prices.

Just a little education on the Constitution for Obama - since, obviously, he hasn't read it...

Barry - The president can't impose any taxes. Only Congress can.

Oh well, I guess he wasn't in Congress long enough to know this.

Maybe someone will get him a copy of the Constitution so he can get up to speed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home