Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Oil Prices Continue To Rise

Well, oil futures went above $122 today, based on a Goldman-Sachs prediction that it could go to $200 in two years.
Oil prices have nearly doubled from about $62 a barrel a year ago, which Goldman
sees as a sign that the world is in the midst of a "super spike" in oil prices.
Analyst Arjun Murti said in a research note released Monday that prices would
ultimately force demand to fall sharply.
The key word, as I see it here, is "spike."

Not plateau, not level, but spike.

That implies a sharp drop after the peak is reached.

So, are we seeing the next bubble? Tech, housing, oil?

Might there be an oil bubble burst?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home