Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Senate Rejects Pork Bill

Well, the Senate has lived down to expectations and rejected a bill to restrict pork spending.

And, the idiocy was not confined to one side of the aisle.

What really burns me is the excuse given by those who opposed it; They'd not be able to meet the needs of their constituency.

News for these Senators, their job is not to meet the needs of their constituency - it is to meet the needs of the NATION.

It is up to the states to meet the needs of their constituencies.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home