Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In A Quandary

For the first time in my voting life, I am unsure of where to cast my vote.

If Romney or Huckabee win the nomination, then I will have to do as I did with Bush; bite the bullet and vote for them to do my part in keeping a dem out.

But, if McCain wins - which seems likely - my vote will be less certain.

If Hillary wins the dem nomination, then I'll be forced to go with McCain, but I won't like it.

If Obama wins is where I have the real problem - and, I'm thinking it looks like he will. In this case, my vote could go 50/50 either way. I still won't like it, but my loathing for McCain is greater than my loathing for a democrat by enough to offset his party bonus.

Actually, I probably have a three-way tie. McCain/Obama/Independent by 35/35/30.

Well, I said a long time ago, this would be an interesting election year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home