Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Global Warming Report

[Insert frantic ticker-tape sound FX here]

Just in from our Dubai newsdesk...

=================================
Brad and Angelina buy Dubai island: report

Nov 14 03:41 AM US/Eastern

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have bought a man-made island in the shape of Ethiopia that is part of an ambitious luxury development off the coast of Dubai, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

The Hollywood couple intend to use the reclaimed piece of land to showcase environmental issues and encourage people to live a greener life, the Emirates Today newspaper said.
=================================

So, I thought global warming was going to raise sea levels and submerge low-lying areas?

Yet, these two enviro-whacks are buying an island to "showcase environmental issues and encourage people to live a greener life."

Whadda they gonna do when it sinks?

I mean, if the Goreacle is correct...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home