Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Egads! He's An Ent!

First, pre-historic Hobbits, now a living Ent;

=========================
Tree man 'who grew roots' may be cured

By Matthew Moore
Last Updated: 8:27am GMT 19/11/2007

An Indonesian fisherman who feared that he would be killed by tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by an American doctor - and Vitamin A.

Dede, now 35, baffled medical experts when warty "roots" began growing out of his arms and feet after he cut his knee in a teenage accident.
=========================

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home