Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Friday, November 16, 2007

I Think I'll Pass On England...


But, with a single vowel change, I'd be promoting British tourism;

===========================
Controversy Over Eurostar's Shock Advert
By Jo CouzensUpdated:13:16, Friday November 16, 2007
An advert depicting a tattooed skinhead urinating into a china teacup is being used to promote British tourism.
===========================

At any rate, I certainly don't want to go there and see the "sights;"

===========================
Lesley Retallack [a spokeswoman for Eurostar] added: "You could walk down Camden market and you can see someone like that.
===========================

Who would want to see someone like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home