Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Where Socialized Medicine Can Lead

To discrimination;

=============================
New Zealand bars British man's 'fat' wife

By Paul Chapman in Wellington
Last Updated: 1:24am GMT 18/11/2007

A British man who moved to New Zealand has been told by officials that his wife is too fat to join him.

Richie Trezise, 35, a rugby-playing Welshman, lost weight to gain entry to New Zealand after being rejected for being overweight and a potential burden on the health care system.
=============================

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home