Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

About That Consensus

This site shatters that fallacy of anthropogenic global warming.

Not that it takes an anti-AGW stance, but that it seems - after a cursory glance - to fairly present both sides.

And, the fact that there are two sides to the issue- one of which staunchly in opposition - disproves any claims to consensus.

And, in a way, the mere fact that there is such a large following that goes against the AGW grain would lend credence to their argument; that more research is needed. That the answer has not been found. That even the cause of global warming is still in question.

At any rate, for the lay person, or the undecided, this site looks like a good read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home