Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Update: So, It Was A Hoax

The "art" I posted about yesterday was a hoax.

Appears Shvarts' entire goal was simply to "spark conversation and debate on the relationship between art and the human body." The "art" was to fake everyone out.

Well, it seemed to have worked well.

Though I am relieved that she is not committing the heinous acts she claimed were her intents, I still find her newly described "art" repugnant. She twisted and manipulated a very important issue to meet her own ends.

Given this new information - assuming it is true; after all, this confession might be the performance art and she might still intend to carry out the abortion - I must modify my earlier accusation that she was committing murder and say that she is simply an idiot.

But, she does seem to have opened up an entirely new defense against slander, libel or even perjury - maybe others. Just say, "Hey! It was performance art! I was simply trying to spark debate on the human condition."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home