Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Democrat Facade

They say they're gonna get bin Laden with this wonderful plan.

Yup, they's a-gonna git more spies.

I wonder if they have some secret tree that produces Arabic-speakers on demand?

They obviously do not have a clue that we have been trying to get these spies for years, even before 9/11, but they are virtually impossible to come by. Further, they can thank their buddy, Clinton, for decimating humint while he was president.

Had Clinton not gone all googly over hi-tech gadgetry to do our intel gathering, we might've had a pool of potential spies with which to find bin Laden.

Just having a warm body that speaks the language is not enough. The speaker must also know the culture like a native and look the part. People like this are not wandering the streets, waiting to be recruited.

So, once again, the democrats prove they have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home