Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What Else Blows Up In India?

Maybe I'm picking nits, but it strikes me that this is plain silly...

======================
At Least 12 Dead in Bombings in India

Mar 7, 10:26 AM EST

VARANASI, India (AP) -- ... Authorities were scrambling to determine what caused the blasts, but political leaders suggested it was a bombing with the prime minister condemning the explosions and a top state official promising stern action against those responsible.
======================

I figure what caused the blasts were explosives - maybe that's just me. But, since political leaders are only able to "suggest" these were bombs, makes one wonder just what the heck else in India explodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home