Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Things I Never Thought I'd Read In The News

Two things;

First, the headline of this story out of Charleston, South Carolina...

Toilet Paper Dispute Overflows Into Fight

Is this a prison riot? Did prisoners rip into each other to get to valuable toilet paper?

Nope.

Seems a couple of maids got into a row over one or the other of them stealing toilet paper from the other's cart. And, this made the headlines in today's news. Slow news day, I guess.

Then comes the second thing I never thought I'd read. In the scuffle, one of the maids received minor injured to her arms. The maid who bopped her with a mop said she was defending herself from the other maid's plunger...

This would've made a great SNL skit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home