Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

From That Religion Of Peace

According to a report out of Israel, a Hamas-run website is glorifying shahada, martyrdom and suicide bombings.

This is not much of a surprise, but their target demographic demonstrates the depravity of these fools - children.

Not only children, but young girls, to go by the lead character on the website. She's not a dinosaur, but is dressed in purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home