Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Monday, March 07, 2016

NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years

Those proposing anthropogenic global warming do not use the rigors of the scientific method to test their claim. They propose a theory and expect all to accept their opinion on face value. Their "belief," if you will. They want to prevent any competing idea from reaching the light of day.

To that, there is an apropos quote from Carl Sagan;

The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion or in politics, but it is not the path to knowledge. And there is no place for it in the endeavor of science.
-- Carl Sagan, Cosmos.

Anthropogenic Global Warming is their religion and it is being used to further their politics.

Personally, I hope they're right.

No, really.

If they're right, then it means that Man IS causing global warming. And, if so, Man could stop the process.

But, they have not provided the smallest proof. As such, I am forced to conclude that it is Nature and that Man is ineffective against it. So, we better learn to adapt, if this is a long term problem.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home