Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Monday, June 22, 2015

South Carolina governor expected to call for removal of Confederate flag

The Hill reports that South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is expected to call for the removal of the Confederate flag from the state capitol grounds at a Monday afternoon press conference.

Speaking as a born Yankee, I find this ridiculous. The flag didn't do anything. Leave it to the left to attack a symbol, rather than the party responsible.

When I first moved to Texas, I saw all these bumper stickers saying, "The South's Gonna Do It Again!!" My first thought was, "What, lose?" I thought that it was silly to revere this flag, but, hey, to each his own.

An insane fool shot up the church, not a hunk of cloth. Put the fool away, execute him, but attacking a collection of colored threads arranged in a pattern is just plain moronic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home