Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Obama Wins Gold Medal in Free-Style Flip-Flopping

Just one month ago...

"Obama Calls for End of NSA Phone Records Storage

"I am therefore ordering a transition that will end the Section 215 bulk metadata program as it currently exists, and establish a mechanism that preserves the capabilities we need without the government holding this bulk meta-data."
-- ABC News, Jan 17, 2014 8:48am"

Then, today...

"Obama Officials Seek to Hold NSA Phone Records Longer

The Obama administration has asked a special court for approval to hold on to National Security Agency phone records for a longer period.
-- Wall Street Journal, Feb. 26, 2014 2:39 p.m. ET"

Only in this White House can a program be ended by keeping it longer.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home