Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Thursday, January 09, 2014

We Are Your Bosses

"Police becoming more militarized as wars wind down"

And, so should the People.

Police are a CIVILIAN force, not military. No police department should be more heavily armored, armed or transported than any CITIZEN.

Whatever a cop can have, so should a CITIZEN.

You want to be militarized? Join the military.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home