Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Thursday, February 06, 2014

OMG, Are They Serious?

The Congressional Budget Office released a report stating that Obamacare will cause some 2 million Americans to lose their jobs.

What does Obama say?

According to White House chief economic adviser Jason Furman, the reduction is positive because it means Americans will forgo jobs or extra work to stay home with their kids.

So, you got fired, that's OK. Now, you can stay home! Never mind about those pesky bills and putting food on the table for those kids.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home