"He's got, I understand, a fairly popular radio show."
That's what someone said about Rush Limbaugh.
Is this person;
- Someone living out on a desert island in the middle of the Pacific?
- Someone living in a cave?
- Someone living under a nicely decorated rock?
- A homeless guy living on the street?
- The White House press secretary?
If you guessed #5, you win a cookie*.
Yes, the press secretary for the Obama administration merely "understands" that Rush has a "fairly popular" radio show.
It would appear that we can add "clueless" to the list of criteria necessary to work in the Obama administration.
* - see your cookie directory for details. Cookie may not be exchanged for other cookies and may not be used in conjunction with other cookies. Cookie is non-refundable and not valid where prohibited by law. Cookie only good Sunday through Thursday. Do not eat cookie. Cookie consumption has been found to cause genital gigantism in lab rats. Do not use cookie as personal floatation device. Cookie not intended for internal consumption. If cookie splashes in eyes, seek immediate medical attention. The White Zone is for loading and unloading passengers only. Please do not park in the White Zone. Cookie may contain peanuts or peanut by-products. Do not mix cookie with peanuts.