Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Monday, April 10, 2006

On Illegal Aliens

The arguments I hear the most to support the illegals are;
  1. They do the jobs Americans won't do.
  2. They keep down the prices of lawn-care or fruit because they get paid so little.
If the protestors get their way, what do they think will happen?

The former illegals will now be paid, at least, minimum wage. Since they will be here legally, they will not be forced to work at low-wage jobs under the employment radar. In other words, prices for lawn-care and fruit will go up and they will have the option to ALSO not do the work that Americans won't do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home