Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So, Is The Middle Class 98% of Taxpayers Or Shrinking?

So, on the one hand, the middle class contains 98% of us taxpayers;

"...which is the need to extend the middle-class tax cuts that 98 percent of American taxpayers pay."
(although, I didn't think a tax CUT was something you paid, but that's just par for the course for the Obama admin)

But, on the other hand, we have the "shrinking" middle class;

"President Obama said today that the United States faces 'a make or break moment' for a middle class that is shrinking because of 'gaping' income inequality."

98% is "make or break?" There's a "gaping" income inequality?
I suggest that the White House is full of hooey for not being able to keep their lies straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home