Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Thing The World's Ending in 2012

Otherwise, this might be something to worry about;

CBO report: Debt will rise to 90% of GDP

By David M. Dickson

President Obama's fiscal 2011 budget will generate nearly $10 trillion in cumulative budget deficits over the next 10 years, $1.2 trillion more than the administration projected, and raise the federal debt to 90 percent of the nation's economic output by 2020, the Congressional Budget Office reported Thursday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to worry. Obama the great is at the switch. He will save us. Just like his idealogical forebear, James Earl Carter. Both approximately as competent.


Barrister

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

JJL!

We - well, I do, anyway - miss you over at joy's. I know the environment isn't the most pleasant, but too many good people are being turned away, when their input could provide encouragement for others to behave.

Yeah, I know - pie in the sky with Lucy and some diamonds...

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, same old same old over there. No desire to post with the mental zombies. I don't know why you bother.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Ever the optimist, I suppose...

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I hear correctly, that you are now among the "edumacators" of the world? That would require you to join the teachers union, wouldn't it? Hmmmmm . . . .

Hope it is so, and congratulation if it is.


Barrister.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Cam said...

Weeelllll, that's something I'd prefer to reply to in not so open an environment.

I don't recall the exact spelling of your myway address, but if you like, you can send something to mine where this could be more confidential.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home