Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

But, But, But - It Was The PATRIOT Act!



In 2004, Obama criticized passing legislation without reading it, without "clear debate."

But, now that it's 2009, he has to have healthcare reform rushed through - no time to stop and read it, not time for debate, it has to be done now!

BARACK OBAMA: ...When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody
has any idea what's in them and nobody has read them.

RANDI RHODES: 14 pounds it was!

BARACK OBAMA: Yeah. And it gets rushed through without any clear
deliberation or debate then these kinds of things happen. And I think that
this is in some ways what happened to the PATRIOT Act.

So.

Now that it's healthcare, why, that's different.

Don't read those 1,000+ pages! Just pass it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home