Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Google Kneels Again

It appears Google never met a government it wouldn't kow-tow to, unless it's the US government.

I'm all for the protection of artistic content, and, if there was a question on a video's legality, Google should've removed it on its own. But, instead, they wait until someone complains. And, should that complaintant be a government other than that of the US, Google will fall over itself to comply.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home