Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

More Fed Fund Bungling

Season Football tickets, tropical vacations, divorce lawyers and a sex change; all dire needs of victims of Katrina and Rita.

Who filed for the aid?

Prison inmates, a supposed victim who used a New Orleans cemetery for a home address, and a person who spent 70 days at a Hawaiian hotel.

Yup.

And, Hillary wants the feds to control our healthcare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home