Quantum Spin

Well, due to some spammer having found this obscure blog, I have been forced to refuse Anonymous posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for legitimate posters, but since I am unable to send feedback to the offending servers causing them to explode and burst into flames - well, I do what I can. Thank you to all my sincere commentators and may the spammers rot in digital agony.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tax Day Is A-Comin'

But, this year, we get an extra day.

Ain't the IRS gracious?

Anyway, I wonder how long we'd have income taxes if we didn't have painless withholding by our employers?

What would be the reaction of the tax payer, if we had to actually write checks to the government personally, rather than the easy route of our employers just not giving it to us in the first place?

I'm willing to bet that a lot of government programs would be axed in a real hurry, if we had to pay our taxes out of our own bank accounts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home